95% of all data and system breaches are caused by human error. It is therefore imperative to your business that your staff understand cyber security and can mitigate risks, such as identifying a phishing attack and understanding their requirements under the GDPR.
Mistakes such as sending personal data to the wrong email or clicking a link in a phishing email can all be costly to your business. You can significantly reduce the chances of your business becoming victim to a phishing attack, or breaching the GDPR, by delivering IT training to your staff.
TecSec’s IT training is delivered using a cloud platform that you (or we) can log into to distribute training to your staff via email. There are 36 training modules, each with a short test at the end to test how well the user has understood the course content.
We can track and report to you which training modules have been successfully completed and on which dates.
Key Modules of IT Training:
- Understanding Cyber Security
- Avoiding Phishers, hackers and social engineers
- Introduction into Ransomware
- Ransomware and Cyber Crime
- Ransomware- Acts and Obligations
- Data Security: Phishing
- Social Media Awareness
- Working Safely and Securely
- GDPR & Data Protection
- Data Security: Emails
- Data Security: Passwords
- Data Security: Phishing
- Data Security: Physical Access
- Introductions to Microsoft Word
- Introductions to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Introductions to Microsoft Excel
- Introductions to Microsoft Outlook
- The suite allows you (or us) to create simulated email phishing attacks on your staff by sending emails that appear to be from somewhere else (dropbox, Microsoft, holiday inn etc) but are in fact simulated attempts to steal information.
- This can be customised massively, with people who click the phishing links sent straight to training, to a notification page or just to a blank page.
- You can see a comprehensive report of who opens the simulated phishing email, and who clicked the link.
- Used in conjunction with training modules, this is a very powerful way to see the “before” picture, send the training, then gauge the “after” picture so you can see tangible changes in culture.
Benefits of Training:
Staff will be able to identify a Phishing attack
Data Protection Officers, under Article 39 (c) of the GDPR, must assign training to relevant staff.
Staff will acquire a basic knowledge of the GDPR and their responsibilities
Each module is entertaining and memorable using real life examples and exercises, which really helps when it comes to answering the brief assessment questions
Staff will learn to effectively use software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Equipping your staff with IT training and the understanding and skills that gives them, will help to protect your business from the loss of time, money and reputation associated with data breaches